Current Full Time Positions:
POSITION: Guest Services Specialist
The main responsibility of the Guest Services Specialist is to assist the Guest Services Director in caring for all guests using Mt. Gilead. Every aspect of this job is accomplished with the guests, renter leader, and program in mind. From the time the event begins until the last camper is gone, the Guest Services Specialist will assist the Guest Services Director in being responsible for the Guest Services staff and customer service. Christian witness, team unity, and professionalism are essential.
- Responsible for cleaning, maintaining, and quality control of all accommodations and facilities as well as hosting guest retreats.
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing and hiring Guest Services staff throughout the year.
- Assist in supervising, training, encouraging and overseeing Guest Services staff.
- Responsible for the safety and welfare of the camper in relation to the facility, unauthorized trespass, emergency services, fire and natural disasters while supervising.
- Act as Guest Services Manager/Supervisor when Guest Services Director is off grounds.
- Called by God to the ministry of Mt. Gilead
- Experience in customer service
- 25 years old – required by law to supervise ministry
- Able to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Valid driver’s license
Contact: Erik Nielsen, Guest Services Director at email@example.com or 707.823.4508