Mt. Gilead Bible Camp is an integral part of proclaiming the gospel to families in Northern California, through both our own programming and through the use of our facilities by surrounding churches. There are many ways to be involved with what God is doing here including volunteering your time, providing expertise in a specific area (landscaping, interior design, graphic design, photography, just to name a few) or if your schedule is packed we are always looking for those that would like to partner with us financially. There are many great opportunities to support at Mt. Gilead. Please consider a tax deductible financial gift today.
The General Fund exists to close the gap between the cost of providing a camp experience and what Mt. Gilead charges. About 80% of the cost of camp is covered by what campers pay to come; the remaining 20% is covered by the generous gifts of interested friends.
Sharing the transforming love of Jesus Christ through a camp experience is the heartbeat of Mt. Gilead. To make this a reality for many campers, financial assistance through our Campership Fund is a necessity.
Campers’ financial needs vary, but we are aware that the current economic times are making life very difficult for many. We encourage you join us in making camp a dream come true for as many as possible. Whether you can give a portion or send many to camp, each gift is a blessing for someone to come to Mt. Gilead and experience the love of Jesus.
Mt. Gilead staff members serve with a heart for ministry. Some receive no salary. Other serve for less than they could earn elsewhere. Staff members are encouraged to raise support. Your gift designated to a staff member invests in that person’s Mt. Gilead ministry.
1. Click the Donate button above.
2. Input the amount you’d like to donate.
3. In the note field include staff member’s name.
Since 1963 Mt. Gilead has served tens of thousands of campers. As a result our buildings have been well-used and are now in need of renovation. When we make improvements on our buildings, the costs are covered completely by generous donors. Capital improvements are not covered by camper fees.
Current Project: THE GOLIATH: Giant Swing is in place now…working on dismount platform for summer 2018!
Future Project: Remodeling of all our cabins: Including new roofs, flooring, bunks, doors, and interior walls.
Wishlist: Carpet in the Fireside Room and attractive professional quality furniture for our guest groups to enjoy.
Giving by Check / Mail
Mt. Gilead Bible Camp
13485 Green Valley Rd.
Sebastopol, Ca 95472
You can help the ministry of Mt. Gilead by shopping at smile.amazon.com
Use the message and link below.
Shop for everyone on your gift list at smile.amazon.com/ch/94-1609571 and Amazon donates to Mount Gilead Bible Conference.
PLEASE NOTE it is listed as: Mount Gilead Bible Conference not Camp